With the introduction of the RC 1209, SIGMA SPORT entered the running computer market. The RC 1209 measures speed, distance or pace, and heart rate in one simple to use device.
- Digitally coded transmission
- Current, average, maximum speed
- Speed measurement in min/mi or mph
(or min/km or km/h)
- Distance in mi or km
- Current, average, maximum heart rate
- ON/OFF battery compartment door
- Automatic calculation of the HR training zones
- 1 programmable training zone
- Calorie counter
- Back light
- Water resistant
- Preset values stored during battery changes
The RC 1209 measures speed in min/mi or mph. The R3 transmitter with an integrated accelerometer measures speed, distance and heart rate.
- Speed or Pace View
- Distance measurement
For heart rate based training, select from three different training zones within the settings menu. Both an audible and/or visual zone alarm indicate whether you are training within the desired heart rate zone. Simply modify intensity to maintain the appropriate heart rate.
- Training zones
- Zone alarm
- Calorie Counter